Thursday, April 26, 2007

A few thoughts come to mind when I see this...

1. This is gayer than Mika having a tea party with Richard Simmons or Josh.
2. The guy in the middle is definitely checking out the other guy's junk.
3. The guy on the right, well his smile is just way too big.
4. Who thought this would be a good idea?
5. Who approved this idea?
6. I would've hated to be the photographer, especially if they're not wearing anything below the waist either.

I just make this vow tonight: If I ever record a cd, the album cover will not be like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you and I ever collaborate, we're taking gay love to a whole new level.


Mark me.

Micah said...

i just hope you were only referring to the album cover...

Anonymous said...

what? I though you guys were going to do that same posse on my album cover. gives a whole ne meaning to the word "OH"