Friday, June 15, 2007

Okay, Here's What's Up...

Things have been bleak here in 38 Radius Land lately. Instead of our daily updates that we once had, we have been relegated to posting one to three times weekly. It's not good, but be faithful my dear friends. Things will all work out in the end.

Vicious G will be spending most of his summer working on staff at a camp in a barren town somewhere in the U.S. No one really knows where, but that just adds to the mystique of it. The point is, if any of you have ever spent two months in a wilderness land, you know there's not much going on there, especially in terms of internet connection.

Josh will be going to said camp at some point(s) over this summer and spending time with the amazing Vicious G.

I will be leaving my house sporadically for short to long periods of time whether for funerals, weddings, concerts, festivals, conventions, man-comps, whatever. I will keep you updated.

Josh and I are planning on a concert this Sunday night actually. We are abandoning our fathers on their day and going to see Project 86, Showbread, Inhale/Exhale, and Sullivan. We are excited.

Basically, this is just telling you that there is hope. Don't leave us yet. We will return and with this return, we will be triumphant.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hello, Micah, Josh, etc.

Since I lost yet another job, I decided to use the extra time to start yet another blog. I may have time to update it 1-3 times a week, so I figured you may be interested in looking through it whenever you have the time. I know you're not interested in many of the things I'll be talking about, but it should still be somewhat entertaining.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

there is HOPE?!! REALLY!?! oh wow thats great news. though im actually sortof glad you havent been as faithful in updating because i havent been faithful in reading this blog..and i wouldnt want to miss anything spectacular. =]