Monday, May 14, 2007

Jay: The man, The Myth, The insane

So I think it's funny how we do mock farewell leaves on the blog but when some one does leave they are gone forever with no knowledge to our loyal readers what happened to them. Well, Jay this tribute is for you.

Jay loves Carl Monday. You can say he kinda has a man-crush on him. HE loved it when Monday caught the library masterbater with a combat vet father.

Jay loves metal. He likes it so much that his penis is made out of hard metal. He likes other artisitc music as well but metal is is forte.

Jay also likes saying odd stuff on other peoples blogs. It makes my heart skip a beat when he comments on someone's post and makes it funny. Johnny Smecklerburg; you're going down.

My greatest memory of Jay is a post from a movie called CB4. A movie with chris rock in it. when this video was posted I was in tears.



Thanks Jay for the memories. This one's for you.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Amazing!

One problem, though. The real reason my penis is metal is so I can rape Micah's dog without getting sore.