Sunday, March 25, 2007

Peyton Manning: Funnier Than Paid Comedians

I haven't really watched Saturday Night Live in a really long time. I watched it occassionally with Will Ferrell in the cast, but after he left it went dramatically downhill. It was even worse than before. At least with Ferrell, you were guaranteed at least one good moment from him. I gained back some interest after the genius that was 'Lazy Sunday' then lost it again after I realized it still sucked. Timberlake cutting a hole in a box was pretty good too, but 2 good sketches over the course of a year? Not impressive. Now they have three thanks to Peyton Manning hosting. I actually watched a full (new) episode of SNL last night for the first time in years. I expected him to be totally awkward at hosting and drag the episode down. This was half true. There were times he seemed very awkward, but he was the highlight of the show. He was exponentially better than the paid actors and comedians. Here's my favorite sketch from last night. It made me laugh out loud at least four and a half times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that video is pretty much awesome. haha....i laughed out loudd. =]

Anonymous said...

gahhh! i wanted to watch the video again,and now its "NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!"GRRRRRRRR...it never gets old..hahahah!